Thursday, June 24, 2010

Getting through the day...

Today I ran around town with the kids and signed them up for summer reading programs, took them to a thrift store, and we also ran multiple errands. This was very tiring and one child in particular tried my patience more than once. I know they can't possibly understand how I feel and how much I need for them to stop arguing with me. It is frustrating because I know that my middle son's problems clash with my own and we both frustrate each other. I think I need to take him to the doctor to get properly diagnosed and hopefully there is something we can figure out. He is one of the loves of my life, and I want to do right by him. He's a great kid...just too much friction. Well, now I get to go cuddle with the kiddos before bed. All in all, a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment