Monday, June 7, 2010

A Wonderful Beginning...

Today is a great day. You know the ones I mean. You feel like you can do anything, conquer anything. I love these days, although I can't possibly explain why or when they will happen, no more than I can explain the bad days. Unfortunately, I have had a series of bad days. Stress, anxiety, personal and financial issues have no doubt contributed to my feelings of despair, amplifying the mania. Those are the days where I hurt all over, just want to sleep the day away, and the simplest tasks seem like the most impossible things. But, not today. Today, I have the whole day at my disposal, and I'm going to make the most of it.

I woke up this morning and made breakfast for the kids, had already made lunches, put out outfits for them as well. I felt good last night and tried to accomplish as much as possible. I feel even better this morning. I know, it is a vicious cycle that I should be used to. I drank water this morning, took my Vitamin B complex, and even went outside for a few minutes to soak up a little of that Vitamin D. I've washed dishes, done laundry (both by hand), and accomplish a few things off of my to-do list, and it isn't even 10:30am. Today, I'm proud of myself, tomorrow, who knows.

So, today, I'm at home, getting things done, writing, and rockin' out to Lady Gaga. Tomorrow is my daughter's 10th birthday, so I have things to make for that as well. I am very excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment