Friday, December 30, 2011

It might just be the Starbucks...

Today is going fairly well! I drank a glass bottle of Starbucks Vanilla Frappucino along with my water and vitamin B6 this morning, and am much cheerier! The house is coming along nicely, I'm doing laundry, dishes, cleaning the refrigerator, and the kids are helping out a lot! I think today will be a great day!! I have things planned, that I hope to post on the other blog, but we'll see how it works out and if I have the time and momentum. I have the usual aches and pains, and the indigestion isn't much better (thank you little person that lives inside of me), but I not NOT going to complain!

I had a dream last night that the baby was a boy. This is the second time. I doubt it means anything other than I'm assuming it's another boy. Healthy is the most important part. I miss when my little girl was little, but they all grow up sooner or later, and am thankful I have at least one daughter. Having another boy will mean 4 sons! I might as well start a sports team, although not many are 'sporty.'

Today will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment