Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Yesterday, was quite busy, and I didn't get a chance to post. My oldest had an airsoft war with his friends and it was a lovely, quiet night. We burned the Christmas tree and just had a very nice evening.

Today, I slept in, which I fear doing sometimes because I don't like to get into that habit. Sometimes I get the urge to sleep in later and later until really I do nothing all day. I know that having a set bed time and time to wake up is important for bipolar people, but I never know how I'm going to feel in the morning. I'm sure if I tried to include more routine in my day it would help, but that is scary. I like my freedoms and somehow routines feel like they are intruding on them. Is that strange?

I didn't do much in the way of house cleaning, not even a load of laundry, but I'm using the excuse that it is a holiday. Tomorrow, I have lots to do because they kids go back to school the following day. I like preparing as much as I can. I'll pack lunches and backpacks, lay out clothes, etc. Why is it so easy to do this right after a vacation or weekend, but more difficult to follow through with on a daily basis. Suppose it doesn't hurt to try again...

No comments:

Post a Comment