Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What a day...

I am not sure if I can convey in words, what a tumultuous day today has been. Woke up in a fantastic mood, although I had jury duty. Figured I could sit there, write, and all would be right in the world. Well, the first part was accurate, then I was called in to a courtroom at 10:30 and by this time, my back was hurting and not in the 'I spent 15 hours yesterday cleaning my house and making things for my babies in a manic craze' sort of way. This was a 'When the hell can I can out of here and go to the hospital, because I feel a kidney stone' pain. So, luckily I was excused from jury duty, due to the fact that I have a high risk pregnancy and have too many appointments to commit to jury service, and I fled to the hospital.

There I received wonderful pain medication, but learned that they really couldn't do much for me or scan me properly while I was pregnant. So, I went to the pharmacy, found out my insurance didn't cover the dosage that was prescribed for me, cried, and realized I was depressed. I am not sure if it was from the opiates or the crappy news I've received all week, but I'm definitely not feeling my best. I sad. I'm worried. I want to feel good again. Maybe tomorrow?

I have to go to the doctor tomorrow and I am going to schedule a therapy appointment. Should have done that earlier...

No comments:

Post a Comment