Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So busy!

I have had so many thoughts and ideas going through my head, it is hard to keep up. You guessed it, mania is and has been for at least a couple weeks in full swing and I couldn't be happier. I have been writing, cleaning, and my kids have so much going on! This month I have two sons with birthdays, and then they have projects, we are looking into new schools for next year, it has been a whirlwind of excitement!

Tonight my middle son has a mission project to finish, so I'm going to take my little guy to Barnes & Noble for his free birthday cupcake to keep him out of brother's way. I love spending one on one time with all of my children, although that can be difficult.

I went to the lab yesterday to get my ultrasound, and although the printer wasn't working, I took a few pictures, which was nice to see. Today, I am 21 weeks, 5 days pregnant. And hooray, it is still a baby girl! I can't wait for my precious little one to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment