Thursday, March 29, 2012

Therapy...

I haven't had any coffee this morning, so I'm feeling a little blah. I had forgotten that I was out of iced coffee (for some reason baby girl doesn't like hot coffee) and there is some coffee with sugar chilling in the fridge, and hopefully it will get me through the afternoon. I'm going to keep telling myself that that is the reason my mood is sour this morning.

I woke up to a filthy house (surprise, surprise!) and that didn't help. I think that one of my goals for today will be to make some chore charts for the kids. I know my daughter has been consumed with caring for the baby bunnies (who are either dead or near death) that our dog brought home, and she will not be happy to come home to find them all deceased, but I can't do everything by myself. Middle son is always a challenge to get to help, and hopefully oldest son will be in a good mood today.

Yesterday, I got absolutely nothing accomplished at home because I was out all day. I had a gestational diabetes test, and that was a blast. I got some writing done and listened to some racist old women, along with a woman who exclaimed, "I hate being 90!" and various other humorous comments filled my hour.

Then, it was off to therapy, which was really nice. She is completely different from my last therapist (who really just sat and listened to me for a year and never gave any advice, but the psychiatrist was not shy at all to prescribe drugs that caused me to be suicidal and never giving me an accurate diagnosis). She was very positive that she could help with my anxiety and other bipolar issues, and I left feeling very confident.

Today, I'm going to try and do as much as I can without beating myself up about it. I'm sad...I hate that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment