Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So happy!

It was hard to get out of bed this morning, and once I got going, I was tired. Then, I had some iced coffee, and I am good to go. I am in a terrific mood, have so many things on my to do list, but not stressing whatsoever. I want to take on the world.

That's may favorite feeling about being bipolar. Sometimes the mania causes anxiety, like yesterday, but other times it just puts me in a terrific mood and I love life and want to take as many good things as I can get out of it, while giving people as much back as humanly possible.

I don't care if I cross off all my to dos today, because I feel I've accomplished enough already. Here are a few articles that I've finished lately:

Freecycle: The ultimate recycle tool
How to apply for a CitizenCard in the UK
Judgement of others
Pros and cons of shopping at warehouse clubs
Where to find savings coupons for almost anything
How to make rainbow cupcakes

Trying to stay busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment