Friday, February 17, 2012

Hello Friday!

There is so much on my mind and it is a bit difficult to organize my thoughts. I know this is part of mania, and it's making me a bit anxious. Maybe mama needs some meditation...

If you were to see the state of my kitchen, I would be mortified. It wasn't like that yesterday, but my children are free thinkers and do-ers and the only problem is that they don't clean up after themselves. This is my fault, because apparently I haven't trained them well enough. I walked in and couldn't believe the mess. I'm one of those, "I'd rather clean this up, rather than yell at you for hours to do it" kind of moms and yes, that is a fault as well. Why should I give myself and anxiety attack because they won't listen?? I'll tell you why...because that is the only way I can teach them to be responsible adults, and that is, after all, my job. I shall work on that...

I miss my son!! :) He's coming back soon, but it is driving me crazy. I'm sure a lot of my anxiousness is stemming from his safe return. I am so happy to have a whole week with all four of them!

So far, I have made 29 cents today on Helium, and you may laugh, but I was at 11 cents! lol I have been using Twitter (@lilfaerie if you want to join my in the conversation) and RedGage to promote my articles, and am looking for others. StumbleUpon was a bit of a disappointment, but I'm sure there is a trick I don't know about. I love writing...it keeps me sane. I'm also addicted to Pinterest (lilfaerie) and I will follow you if you follow me.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment