Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I haven't napped yet??

So, I've been up since 5, and still not crashed. After my morning rant, I wrote two articles, picked up the kids, got groceries, and came home in the rain. It is raining so hard, and I can't help thinking about my son on the island and hope he's somewhere indoors not freezing his butt off!

Can atheists have soulmates?
Healthy snacks for preschoolers

I really want to say that I'm going to write some more and keep this momentum going, but I'm not sure if that is true. I've already promised my mother than I would go with her to the store, although I really don't need to go again, and after that, it's time to make dinner, and get the evening routine going. At least tomorrow will be a quiet day. I get to stay home with my little man, and I hope that I can keep up the productivity and it's not a repeat of yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment