Thursday, February 2, 2012

Feeling better...

Yesterday was pretty fantastic, other than my son hit me with a shopping cart and my foot bled all over the floor, then at night, my daughter left a thumbtack on the floor, which I stepped on, and that was a bloody mess as well. But, other than that, it was great.

I had a ultrasound and learned that my little was was not only active and healthy, but a girl!! I am thrilled. I feel so old and in so much pain, but at least I know my last child will be a little girl, and I haven't had one of those in a very long time. Had fun showing the kids the pictures and videos.

I also picked up a beautiful laptop at a pawn shop for less than $200!! I was excited and passed my netbook on to my daughter. Had fun with tax money, buying them clothes and things we have needed for a long time! It was a good feeling. Today, the little one gets a haircut and shoes, which he so desperately needs. Sometimes, I am envious of people that can go out and do these types of things when they need to, but today I am just happen that once a year we can play catch up.

I also got incentive payments for the two articles that I wrote on Helium. It was $1.00 a piece, but I was excited mine were chosen. They are here:
Ways to make the most out of gift cards
Worst money advice ever

So, today I have so much more to do, well at least until I am in too much pain to do anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment