Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturdays...

I love Saturdays, they are so full of promise. I don't have access to a vehicle today, so that is no good, but it is nice to sleep in with the kids and I have plenty to do around here. I look around my house and it is thrashed, but today, if full or promise, remember?

I started writing a reflection the other day when I was watching my daughter read, and I finished it up this morning while watching her sleep. I am so proud of her, of all my kids. She is an inspiration for many of the things that I do.

Reflections: Being a bipolar parent

I also wrote an article about milk for toddlers, but it hasn't transitioned to Helium yet, because it could possibly get that $1.00 incentive payment. I know it isn't much, but it makes me happy to write, and I am hoping that one day I generate enough traffic to make a side income. I want to provide things for my kids that I can't now. I have so many responsibilities that I know if I tried to get an outside job, I couldn't provide for them what I do now. I've learned my limits, and now with a baby on the way, those limits are bound to be pushes again. So, for now, I write...

Today is a good day, I can feel it. I hope that everyone is having a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment