Monday, January 16, 2012

Accomplishments without praise...

So, I thought that I could accomplish more today, but I feel like I'm always disappointed with myself no matter how much I do. Three loads of laundry, two loads of dishes (hand washed), filed taxes for SO (mine were filed last night), took daughter to dentist (no cavities), even wrote an article (Should mentally ill people be allowed to vote). I just think that I can never live up to my own expectations...how sad is that?

Tonight I will prepare as much as I can for the kids for school tomorrow, because mornings aren't my strong suit. I hope that I can keep up the momentum tomorrow when the house is empty, because I really want it all done. I'm going to bargain with myself (dishes for an episode of Grey's Anatomy, things like that) and hopefully I can get through the day. I am exhausted right now, at 6:20pm, and really wish I could go to bed, but there is still so much to do. Sometimes I feel like I'll never feel normal, but I'm sure that the pregnancy is making me feel worse. I want to see past this and get to a point where I can be happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment