Saturday, January 21, 2012

Rain, Rain...

It's raining this morning, which is very nice, but I have to go out in it, and I left clothes out on the line yesterday (waiting for my dryer to get fized). Since I've been feeling slightly less than happy, I decided to write this: Reflections: Being a good person Last I checked, it was ranked #1, but that can change quickly.

There are so many things on my mind it's a little hard to organize them properly. I feel a purge coming on. It always makes me feel more clear-headed when I get rid of things. I hate clutter. I don't have knickknacks or art on my walls (although I did promise the girl that she could create all my wall art). I don't own many things. I hate not having a place for everything, but that is the way it is right now. There are things, without homes, and it bothers me. My bedroom is a mess, and that is supposed to be my haven.

Things are getting cleaner around the house though. My son has a friend coming over so he chipped in cleaning too, which is wonderful! My daughter is being awful to me, and I don't have the strength to fight with her. She says the most horrible things to me and I wonder where all that anger comes from. I know I don't deserve it, because I treat her better than anyone ever treated me. I thought she would be excited when I picked her up yesterday, I brought her phone after I paid the bill, brought her a new pencil set she got in the mail, and she was still grumpy and angry. I'll blame it on puberty for now...

I think I need to bake something...that will make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment