Friday, January 13, 2012

Mania....

I'm sure this will be a short post, because I need to get out of here.

I have conflicting feelings about mania. I love the energy, I love the motivation, but sometimes, it's too much...like now. I wanted to clean the house and get about a millions things accomplished today, but the anxiety has taken over and I need to get out of the house. I started dishes, laundry, work, etc. but now it is nearly 1pm and my heart is beating about a million miles and hour and I think I should probably go to town earlier, rather than later. I know that I can try and watch some TV, read a book, etc. but only two things can happen there: 1. I'll still be too jittery to stay in one spot 2. I will completely hit bottom and not be able to get my motivation back. I don't want to get depressed again.

So, I'm going to go out, minimal shopping (that too causes anxiety), and just take in the great weather and appreciate the things that I have accomplished today. I am proud of myself for the things that I have done, and will not punish myself for the things I did not finish. Tonight I will post again and see what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment