Saturday, January 28, 2012

It will get better...

This morning I woke up and needed to get things done. I started laundry, dishes, went grocery shopping, but the sciatic pain was too much, so I ended up watching movies with the kids all day and scavenging the internet for homemade recipes. I think it would be nice to put a little more effort into making things like household cleaners at home. There was a time when the kids and I made lots of stuff, but it all falls apart when I start feeling bad.

I'm so tired, and I don't know why. Well, that should not be a mystery, I'm pregnant, but I feel really worn out. I think the pain makes me even more tired than usual. Tomorrow I am setting absolutely no expectations of myself. I will rest and pick up again on Monday. I think I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment