Friday, January 6, 2012

Day by Day...

Today begun the same. I had a really hard time getting out of bed. I really didn't want to sleep the morning away. So, eventually, I got of, made it out the door and little by little, I got better. I know that sometimes, it is as simple as getting out of the house, and living.

When I accomplish something, it makes me feel better. And today, I remembered the most important thing: that doing something for someone else, no matter how small, will make me feel better too. Sometimes I need to be alone, sometimes I need to be with people, and sometimes, I don't know what I need.

I finished another article. This one was about saving money online, which is my new obsession. I love getting mail. Who doesn't? I also love getting money, and there are several blogs I subscribe to that I get some killer deals on. It makes me feel better because I really don't have very much money for much at the moment, and I'm sure that has a lot to do with my constant depression. Where's the mania? I miss the mania!!

Anyway, some of these deals are fantastic. Such as I bought my daughter a hoodie and long sleeved shirt from soffe.com for less than $5 with free shipping. I never get to buy my kids new clothes, so this was a treat. Today, I saw hoodies on the Hollister website for $14.99 including shipping. Wish I have more money, lol.

How online shopping can save you money

No comments:

Post a Comment