Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I miss my mania...

Today, I felt so much better, and I keep feeling these small bursts of mania that disappear quickly. Unfortunately, I really think that it may be the people in my life that bring me right back down (ok, person). It is a horrible feeling when someone toxic to your well being is in your life, someone so completely un-supportive, that you have to live with. I do yearn for the day that I can be completely self-sufficient, but I keep running into these obstacles. Toxic people=no mania.

I wish that I could just grab the kids and get away for a little while. However, with no car and no money, that is a bit of an improbability. I don't feel competent to have a full-time job, although again, no car and very pregnant and emotional, and my writing doesn't bring in too much (about 15 cents a day). I need to look at ways to promote my writing (StumbleUpon, Digg, etc.) and spend more time on it. I know that it is possible to make more money, but I feel very discouraged. I suppose I will try harder tomorrow, but tomorrow is so depressing too. I don't know how the kids are going to get to school and that is depressing. At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but I seem to have more problems than solutions at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment