Thursday, January 5, 2012

Need to vent...

I am so angry right now, but I'm not sure it is even a good reason.

I have always had a tiny family. I suppose that may be a subconscious reason I am currently pregnant with my fifth child. I have a mother, a father, one uncle, and two brothers (one of which is on the opposite coast with my sis-in-law and two adorable nephews). I was browsing Facebook and saw that my uncle was on there and we had three mutual friends: my brother, sis-in-law, and a friend of my brothers. I suppose I am irritated that I live in the same town as my uncle, but he never tries to speak to me. Once, we were in a store, and I had to make the first move to talk to him. Other than that, we haven't spoken in 10 years.

Should I be the bigger person? I feel insulted. I know that my brother is everyone's favorite. That doesn't bother me. He does everything right, and I am very proud of him. My brother and his family are fantastic and I miss them very much. However, sometimes I feel like I don't exist. I'm the black sheep. Maybe I should true harder not to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment